Face Shield Eyewear - Unisex
High-Quality Transparent Anti-Fog Face Shield Eyewear
- 180-degree protection from unwanted droplets such as sneezes or coughs
- Can be worn over most eyeglasses
- Maximum visibility with a transparent anti-fog shield
- Unisex fit, one size fits most. Fits ages 3 & up
- The shield can be easily cleaned or replaced as needed
- Recommend cleaning using alcohol and a lint-free cloth
- Provides coverage of eyes, nose, and mouth and discourages the user from touching his or her face
- Neatly packaged in a box for delivery
Application: Watch this VDO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dolbthhFGnM&t=2s
Products are in stock and ready to ship immediately. Limited Supply.
Materials specifications (MADE IN THAILAND):
1. Glasses frame made from highly durable polycarbonate (PC) which can withstand heat up to 240-degree fahrenheit.
2. Transparent, anti-fog shield made from 200gm polyethylene.
3. Clip lock made from thermoplastic polyurethane.
IMPORTANT: Should be worn with a face mask.
To avoid contamination, we CANNOT accept any returns under any circumstances. This is for everyone’s safety. We appreciate your understanding.
What is our insole technology?
OrthoLite’s advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
Unlike traditional foam technologies, OrthoLite’s compression set is less than 5% over time, so the cushioning and fit never changes, providing maximum comfort – use after use.
Ortholite foams are lightweight, enhancing performance with airy comfort that enables day-in, day-out breathability.
The unique open-cell structure of OrthoLite insoles creates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away from the foot to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
OrthoLite’s open-cell PU foam is 95% to 100% breathable, allowing air to circulate in and around the insole, keeping the foot cooler inside the shoe.