Get 10% Off automatically Every 10,000Baht Purchase
แบ่งจ่าย 0% 3 เดือน ผ่านบบัตรเดบิตและเครดิตได้แล้ววันนี้ ผ่าน App Atome!
Fast 3-day shipping via DHL Express
Check my shoe size
An easy and accurate way to measure your feet.
You can also get help from a friend. The more, the merrier!
- Tape down a measuring tape or ruler to a piece of A4 or Letter size paper. Make sure both ends of the measuring tape or ruler are taped to the paper.
- Some measuring tapes or rulers have extra space before the first mark. Make sure the end of the paper lines up with the first mark on the measuring tape or ruler.
- Place the paper against a wall and tape it to the floor so the paper doesn’t shift when you stand on it.
- Place one foot on the piece of paper, on top of the measuring tape or ruler. Make sure your heel is against the wall.
- Mark the paper at the longest toe.
- Repeat for your other foot.
- If your longest foot measures 239 mm, then you fall between our size 37 (US7) or 38 (US8), leaning more towards 38. This means you can fit in both sizes, but some may be tight while others looser.
- Our Coast 2021 collection has more information on the fit of each style. We highly recommend checking the descriptions as well as measuring your feet.